Our terms and conditions - we'll be quick!
1. All information on this site is for general interest only.
2. This is not a medical site and none of us are doctors or trained in the medical field. Any health remedies discussed here are based on our own experiences, our friends and family's experiences, or the many years of research we have collectively done on these subjects, on an amateur and observational level.
3. We take no responsibility for any harm or injury done to any person trying any of the commonly regarded health products on this site. It is up to the individual to do their own research and consult professional medical advice rather than be reliant solely on just one side of medicine - natural or conventional. We advocate working with your doctor - not against him.
4 No guarantees are made of the accuracy of any information provided here, but we try to bring you the most reliable sources of information using our judgement and common sense.
5. Some of the material on this site is of the spiritual or paranormal nature. We respect all religions and other beliefs (with obvious exceptions such as Satanic worship etc.) so ask that we are merely treated in the same way.
Also - scientists - we love Professor Brian Cox even though he would say we like `Woo Woo' stuff and just to prove it, we follow him on Twitter, as well as other esteemed scientists, astronomers, physicists etc. and we will bring you updates on their latest research, on our Twitter feed.
If any one is still reading all of this then we hope you are finding it moderately entertaining.
6. We hold no responsibility as to the content of any of links we provide to external websites. In short, if you buy anything from them then the transaction is with them, not us. We are very discerning about the information we provide but obviously, we have no control over external websites.
Are you still reading?
7. We like to try and keep things light hearted here; after all, like we say in the intro, the world is a scary place and truly horrible at times, so we are trying to bring a little light to people. Part of our curious collective mind though is fascinated by accounts of flying saucers, ghosts, the afterlife etc; and accept that some people may find these topics frightening. All that we can say is that if these topics aren't your thing, then you are advised to leave the site or look at the more `worldly' articles containted here, or in the tweets.
8. If you must er, steal images off of this site, please credit the owner/artist etc. All of the images we have used are provided by Wiki Commons via Weebly and are credited at the bottom of the page.
We apologise if those last bits sounded harsh. It really is a chore doing this law stuff but a necessity, probably.
9. Using this site, signifies your agreement with these terms & conditions.
10. We'll add to this list if or when we remember something else we are told we have to be paranoid about.